The question is … What did I learn after completing a 30-day WordPress photo challenge? (insert pat on back here)
- Daily posts take time and the less internal criticism the better.
- Putting it out there is a little unnerving, until someone approves. ;)-
- Even after proofing a post, multiple times, I found mistakes. Not sure how, but there they were.
- Comments make you giddy.
- It takes time and effort to be present in a blogging community.
- If someone likes you, you should like them back or … at least thank them for stopping by.
- Daily prompts really help the creative process, until you’re stuck in the prompt.
- With all that I could spout out about, and not being a great writer, less is definitely more.
- There are so many cool and talented people who blog just for the sake of blogging.
- Blogging is really relaxing, if you let it be.
Mara Lee, Jake and Charlie